Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

welcome, and such.

Hello world and welcome to my own little corner of fun.  My name is Fitz, and this is DOTS, or Diary of the Superficial.  Here is where I will share my life, ideas and obsessions with you, it's also known as a blog.  
A little about me...I'm over opinionated, and I enjoy a good rant, mainly by me. :) 

I'm into makeup, comedy, and general ranting about life and it's silly little quircks that drive me crazy.  I think I'm pretty normal, but people tell me I'm far from it...so here is my little place to let loose...a place I won't feel bad for letting my opionions out...

Hope you enjoy my ideas, and silly views on this wonderfully awful thing I call life...also, there may be some depression...it happens..oh, and cake.


Oh yeah, that's me...doing what I love..painting faces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment